- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by Clipping Path India (CPI). This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website will automatically give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You are solely responsible for the content you send us in combination with images, graphics, text, or any other graphics. You agree that you will not include any text, image, design, trademark, service mark, or any copyrighted work of any third party in your files unless you have obtained the appropriate authorizations from the owners. By placing an order on this site, you warrant that you have all necessary permission, right, and authority to place the order and you authorize Clipping Path India (CPI) to process the order on your behalf.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of USA.
This website and its contents are fully copyright protected. All rights are reserved by Clipping Path India (CPI). Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other forms of the electronic retrieval system. The violation of this term will be considered as a matter of dispute which may be taken to the court.
The Information We Collect From Our Clients. We May Collect The Following Information:
- Name of person, company name, and country name
- Address and contact information including email address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may contact you regarding your order quotation and invoicing
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Accounts, Passwords, And Security
Certain features or services offered on or through the Site may require you to open a file transferring protocol system like FTP, Hightell, dropbox, we transfer, etc. for uploading and downloading.
You agree to notify Clipping Path India (CPI) immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. However, you may be held liable for losses incurred by Clipping Path India (CPI) or any other user of or visitor to the Site due to someone else using your username, password, or account
Clipping Path India (CPI) provides a free trial for two images for new clients. Eligibility must be proven by reference to a company website and email from an official company domain. Also, note that we may refuse to process your trial if it takes more than two hours to complete. Like logo design, image restoration, complex raster to vector conversion, etc. Clipping Path India (CPI) also reserves the right to refuse any trial work if we do not get enough contact information.
We accept payment via PayPal, MasterCard, Visa card, American Express, bank cheques & all major credit cards supported by PayPal.
Clipping Path India (CPI) strives to provide services of the very highest quality. In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the results, we will make reasonable corrections and amendments as necessary without additional charge. Clipping Path India (CPI) reserves the right not to make amendments if the error is the result of poor communication on the part of the Client. Any amendments made as part of our quality guarantee are without prejudice to Clipping Path India (CPI).
File Storage Policy
We keep backups of the old done/raw files for two months. After two months our backup server automatically deletes the old files. If a customer needs his image files, he must notify us within these 2 months. Only then we can re-upload those image files.
Use Of Your Image
Clipping Path India (CPI) reserves the right to use any free trial image(s) for its own promotional purposes i.e. publishing in the website as a sample without the owner’s permission. However, you can stop such use of your trial image(s) simply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may also request your permission to use your regular photos on our website as our work sample. But that is entirely up to you whether or not you would give us permission to do so.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by “clippingpath.in” and whilst we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profit arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites that are not under the control of “clippingpath.in”. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, “clippingpath.in” takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
What Type Of Images We Avoid
It is against our company policy to do images nude or pornographic in nature.