Adobe Photoshop CS is launched and developed by Adobe Systems . It’s a design software. So, as a design software it’s uses and tools are not so easy to use. For every beginners need to learn on Photoshop toolbar. Today I will introduce on Photoshop toolbar.
I shared a tools image. For quick understand I will give description from top to bottom at this images.
2) Rectangular Tool: By this tools you will be able to make a selection on rectangular shape in your objects or layers.
3) Lasso Tool: Use this tool for draw or select any shape from objects. It will not give you accurate size by you can select large area from this tool.
4) Quick Selection Tool: By this you can select same colors area from any objects.
5) Crop Tool: By this tool you can crop any photos from objects as the shape of rectangle.
6) Slice Tool: You can slice a photo on many parts by this tool.
7) Spot Healing Brush Tool: Use this tool for remove any dust or unnecessary points from image or photos. Press this tool and you will 4 different tools for use.
8) Brush Tool: You can paints by this tool on your images. You can choose different colors and brush sizes. It has also three tools inside.
9) Clone Stamp Tool: It is same as Spot Healing Brush Tool. It’s create a direct copy from first objects to second objects.
10) History Brush Tool: It is same as brush tool. It is just paints all history selected area.
11) Background Erase Tool: By this tool you can remove background from objects.
12) Gradient Tool: By this tool you can make different gradient colors.
13) Blur Tool: It makes blurry of images.
14) Dodge Tool: This tool is use for more lighten on your images.
15) Pen Tool: This tool is used for make whatever selection on images. This tool is most uses tools on Photoshop.
16) Type Tool: Use this tool for write ant text to your objects. You can choose any size and any font.
17) Select Tool: This is for select any parts of a objects.
18) Ellipse Tool: To make a ellipse shape use this tool.
19) Notes Tool: Make a note of necessary things and store here.
20) Eyedropper Tool: This tool is use for change the background color on your select colors.
21) Hand Tool: This is used for moving objects in layer.
22) Zoom Tool: Use this tool for zoom a photo.
23) Color Picker: Use this tool for change background color and stock color on a layer.
24) Quick Mask Tool: Select any area by rectangle or ellipse then click quick mask. You can see the changes.
I hope you can learn some helpful by this article. If you any business owner, we give this service on very low cost. Clipping Path India (CPI) is a design based company. Visit our website and get free trial works for future relation and business